2020 Honda GROM
Stock Image: Blue Raspberry
*MSRP DOES NOT INCLUDE $190 IN DESTINATION CHARGES
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE, LICENSE AND DEALER FEES
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
(952) 224-2054 EXT 4
CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTS
SHAKOPEE MN 55379
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Exactly as Much Fun as it Looks.
Does that thing look like fun or what? It's the 2020 Honda Grom, and it's ready to make the most boring parts of your day the most fun. It sports a 125cc engine that delivers loads of usable power. New riders will love the light weight and approachable size, but even experienced motorcyclists can't resist the Grom's agility and total fun factor. And of course, it's built with legendary Honda quality and reliability, so you're getting around practically hassle-free. Turn the shortest trips into the most epic adventures and save a bunch on gas with a new Honda Grom.
The Grom, in Living Color: A choice of four bold colors make this hot little bike a perfect expression of you, its rider: Choose Your Flavor!
Honda Reliability and Performance: What makes the Grom so much fun? It all starts with a great motor. The Grom's single-cylinder design is light, narrow, and revs fast. Fuel injection helps performance, electric starting makes it a snap to get going, and plenty of maintenance-reducing features mean more time to ride: Show Me More
A Small Bike with Big Features: Exhibit A: the four-speed transmission. You get all the control and performance of a standard motorcycle gearbox, and the fun of shifting and deciding when to shift. Exhibit B: Hydraulic disc brakes front and rear (plus available ABS) give you excellent stopping power: Check Them Out
Low And Fun: With its low 30.0-inch seat height, light weight, low center of gravity and narrow profile, the Grom inspires confidence, and is a blast whether flicking around corners or cruising around town: Let's See More
- Four-Speed Transmission: The Grom's four-speed transmission gives you all the durability, control and efficiency of a conventional motorcycle.
- 12-inch 10-spoke Wheels: Tough and strong, these cast wheels and wide tires are just what the urban rider needs.
- Low Seat Height: At just 30 inches the Grom makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- Two-Up Capability: Want to share the fun with a friend? No problem—the Grom makes it easy to bring a passenger along.
- LED Headlight: The Grom's LED projector-style headlight not only looks great and is a major styling element, but it also provides superior illumination.
- Single Rear Shock: Thanks to the Grom's single hydraulic rear shock, you get a plush ride, even over choppy pavement.
- LED Taillight: Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Grom's LED lamp is bright and clear.
- Inverted Fork Suspension: Just like a top-of-the-line sport bike, the Grom features an inverted hydraulic fork front suspension for control and road feel.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Grom features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Grom may be compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments: Instrument display features speedometer, odometer, tachometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- Fuel Capacity: Who says being on a budget can't be fun? With its 1.45-gallon fuel tank you can venture far and economically too.
- Look the part: Sharp bodywork, a LED headlight and cowl, a low-mount muffler and bold color options make the 2020 Grom one hot little bike.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Electronic
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70-12
- Rear Tire: 130/70-12
- Rake: 25°
- Trail: 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 47.2 inches
- Seat Height: 30 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 1.45 gallons
- Curb Weight: 229 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Miles Per Gallon: 134 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model ID: Grom125
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Cherry Red, Blue Raspberry, Incredible Green, Halloween Orange
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Hondacare: Extended coverage available with a HondaCare Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 47.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 30 in.
- 25 deg.
- 81mm (3.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.45 gal.
- 134 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 229 lb.
- Cherry Red, Blue Raspberry, Incredible Green, Halloween Orange