2020 Honda CRF110F
*MSRP DOES NOT INCLUDE $190 IN DESTINATION CHARGES
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, OR DEALER FEES
CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTS
SHAKOPEE MN 55379
(952) 224-2054 EXT: 4
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Small and Mighty.
The Honda CRF110F may be small, but it's mighty. Loaded with features and sporting championship-winning stylings, it all starts with Honda's legendary air-cooled single-cylinder engine, with a proven four-speed transmission and automatic clutch. It lets you shift when you want, but not worry about stalling. Fuel injectors help it start easier and run better in cold weather and high altitudes, with less pollution. Plus there's plenty of suspension travel, seat padding, and a rugged steel frame. Put it all together, and you have a machine that's as fun for kids to ride as it's easy for parents to own.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Fuel-Injected Engine: The CRF110F's 109cc fuel-injected engine offers a generous, wide powerband. It's easy to start, and the throttle limiter allows parents to choose the appropriate amount of available power.
No Clutch Lever, No Worries: With our proven four-speed transmission and automatic clutch, riders can concentrate on shifting gears without the worry of a manual clutch or stalling.
Get Them Off to A Great Start: The CRF110F includes an effortless electric starter. We've even included a backup kick starter, so getting underway is a cinch, even if the battery charge gets low.
- Automatic Clutch: There's no clutch lever for new riders to master, and that means no stalling. In addition, the smooth transmission offers four gear ratios. All you do is shift with your foot.
- Rugged Steel Frame & Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF110F a strong twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm, built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Stroke Engine: The CRF110F's dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF110F's low seat height helps build confidence right from the start. Its seat height fits nicely between the CRF50F and CRF125F.
- Electric Starter: Push a button and go—that's how easy it is to get going on a CRF110F. Starts after a tip-over are a snap, and the push button means no frustration if junior accidentally stops the engine.
- Backup Kick Starter: Even if the bike's been sitting all winter, you still can get going with the CRF110F's kick starter. It's easy for you to use, and it helps insure that your day of fun doesn't stop.
- Keyed Ignition: You decide who rides and when because you hold the keys. Got your homework done? Good—let's ride!
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF110F can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank, and other body parts designed to look like our bigger CRF motocross bikes', the CRF110F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF110F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- More Suspension Travel: While we were redesigning the CRF110F's frame, we gave the rear suspension additional travel for a smoother ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF110F gets upgraded, half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel-Injected Engine: Fuel injectors mean the CRF110F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF110F with fuel injection? It even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 50.0mm x 55.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 19mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 Chain
- Front Suspension: 31.0mm telescopic fork; 3.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 3.8 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-14
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25°10'
- Trail: 53mm (2.0 inches)
- Wheelbase: 41.9 inches
- Seat Height: 25.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 170 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 Inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF110F
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 50.0mm x 55.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel-injection, 19mm throttle bore
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 31.0mm telescopic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single-shock; 3.8 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 170 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 41.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 6.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in.
- 53mm (2.0 in.)
- 25 deg. 10 min.
- Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 Chain
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.