2018 Honda TRX90X
Stock Image: Red
*MSRP does not include $250 in destination charges.
*Price does not include tax, title, license and dealer fees
Call for more information
952-224-2054 ex 4
Cities Edge Motorsports
Shakopee MN 55379
Important Safety Information: Recommended for riders 10 years of age and older. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner’s manual thoroughly. TRX90X riders younger than 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Nothing feels better than sharing something you truly love. Give your family the gift of the great outdoors with a Honda TRX90X. It’s an amazing first ATV that’s designed to be beginner friendly, but still has enough sporty performance so more experienced riders can have fun.
Our proven, rugged SOHC engine makes it easier for beginners because it has such a broad powerband. Plus, the electric starter makes getting underway a snap and our no-clutch transmission eliminates stalling, so new riders can concentrate on the fundamentals of control—and just plain fun, too. It’s time to hit the trail with the whole family and the ultra-reliable, ultra-enjoyable Honda TRX90X.
The Powerplant. Perfected. The TRX90X delivers smooth power, easy operation and rugged reliability thanks to its 86cc engine and no-clutch transmission. It’s the perfect combination for beginning riders.
Push and Go. The TRX90X is equipped with an effortless push-button electric starter so there’s never a hassle when it’s time to ride. It also employs a keyed ignition switch, so you’re always in control of who goes riding, and when.
- Rugged 86cc SOHC Four-Stroke Engine: Honda's proven 86cc SOHC four-stroke engine offers smooth, useable power delivery and legendary reliability. Convenient, push-button electric starter ensures hassle-free starting in all conditions.
- Semi-Automatic Transmission: The TRX90’s durable automatic clutch makes takeoffs and shifting a breeze, while the versatile four-speed transmission is geared to deliver adequate power for appropriate riding conditions.
- Bump-Absorbing Suspension: Up front, independent suspension features a pair of rugged shock absorbers with 2.6 inches of travel for a comfortable, controlled ride. In the back, a single-shock rear suspension delivers all-day comfort with trail-taming handling.
- Keyed Ignition: It’s all about being responsible. Since the TRX90X uses a keyed ignition, parents control who goes riding and when. And there’s even an adjustable throttle limiter that lets you control top speed and power too.
- Color Options: Choose between the Olive color option with exclusive Honda Phantom Camo® highlights or the classic Honda Red. Plus, both the Olive and Red models sport black frames and black wheels too.
- Engine Type: 86cc air-cooled SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 47.0 mm x 49.5 mm
- Induction: 15 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Starter: Electric
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Driveline: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: Independent suspension; 2.6-in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 2.6-in. travel
- Front Brakes: Dual sealed drum
- Rear Brake: Sealed drum
- Front Tires: 20 x 7-8
- Rear Tires: 19 x 8-8
- Length: 58.6 in.
- Width: 35.2 in.
- Height: 36.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 38.7 in.
- Seat Height: 26.0 in.
- Ground Clearance: 3.9 in.
- Turning Radius: 8.3 ft.
- Curb Weight: 262 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.7 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
- Model Id: TRX90X
- Duration: 1 year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- SOHC single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 47.0 mm x 49.5 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- 15 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent suspension
- Front Travel
- 2.6 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual sealed drum
- Front Tires
- 20 x 7-8
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 2.6 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed drum
- Rear Tires
- 19 x 8-8
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 262 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 3.9 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 58.6 in. x 35.2 in. x 36.5 in.
- 38.7 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Red, Olive
- One Year transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan