2017 Honda CRF50F
RED IN COLOR
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION
952-224-2054 EX 4
CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTS
828 1ST AVE EAST
SHAKOPEE MN 55379
Bet you remember your first motorcycle ride like it was yesterday. Bikes are a great part of life—they make everything a little more fun and a little more memorable. So when it’s time to get your young Red Rider on his or her first bike, make sure you pick a machine they’ll have nothing but great memories on: A Honda CRF50F.
The CRF50F offers up an unbeatable combination of features: Its tough, reliable four-stroke engine develops smooth, easy-to-use power. Its three-speed transmission uses an automatic clutch, so a rider learns to shift, but never has to worry about stalling. Its tough suspension stands up to youthful enthusiasm. And for adults, the CRF50F makes sense too: an adjustable throttle limiter lets you tailor the power to the appropriate skill level, and the proven reliability means more time riding and less time taken up by maintenance and repairs.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there’s one thing you can count on with a Honda, it’s the engine. The CRF50F Honda four-stroke engine is famously reliable. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Automatic Clutch: Because there's no clutch lever to master, new riders don’t have to worry about stalling. That makes the CRF50F the perfect tool for learning to shift. In addition, the smooth transmission offers three gear ratios.
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF50F uses a strong steel frame that’s built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure younger riders can’t ride without an adult’s supervision. Got their homework done early? Let’s go riding!
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF50F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-inch travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake: 25.0° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 32.0mm (1.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 inches
- Seat Height: 21.6 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 110 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gallons, including 0.2-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Note: Recommended for riders 13 years of age and older. Honda recommends that riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- Duration: six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-Cylinder Four-Stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single-shock; 2.8-inch travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 110 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.7 gal., including 0.2 gal. reserve
- 36.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.6 in.
- 32.0mm (1.3 in.)
- 25.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.