2017 Honda CRF125F
CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTS
SHAKOPEE MN 55379
952-224-2054 EXT 4
Everyone knows that Honda makes awesome dirt bikes. Our CRF motocrossers have won countless championships, and our off-road machines conquer Baja and the Grand National Cross Country races. But here’s the best news yet—that Honda quality and engineering trickles down to our smaller bikes too, and the CRF125F is a perfect example.
The next size up from our CRF110F, it’s the perfect choice for both young riders and smaller adults. Loaded with features designed to make trail riding a relaxing, no-hassle experience, it’s also pure Honda when it comes to reliability and durability.
And when it comes to looks, the CRF125F takes its styling cues right from our full-on motocross bikes like our CRF450R and CRF250R. An electric starter makes it easy to get underway, while a four-speed transmission gives you all the control of a full-sized bike.
Looking for something just a little bigger? There’s even a big-wheel version for taller riders.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F’s dependable four-stroke, single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. And because it's a Honda, you know it's reliable, too.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle’s, and gives your younger rider more control.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty Showa® shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: Durability and quality are hallmarks of a Honda dirtbike. That's why the CRF125F uses a strong, steel frame that's built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts, the CRF125F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power, and the front disc rotor is drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when—important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth shifting and durable.
- Electric Starter: The push-button starter makes getting going easier in all kinds of conditions, and its efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Low Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F's low 28.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Sealed Battery: A maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F is ready to ride when you are.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 20mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: 13T/46T
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.5 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 4.5 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-17
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14
- Rake: 25°30' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 81mm (3.2 inches)
- Wheelbase: 48.0 inches
- Seat Height: 28.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 192 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gallons, including 0.2-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 8.5 Inches
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-Cylinder Four-Stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.5 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 4.5 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 192 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 gal., including 0.2 gal. reserve
- 48.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in.
- 81mm (3.2 in.)
- 25 deg. 30 min.(Caster Angle)
- Final Drive
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.