2016 Honda NC 700X
Stock Image: DCT Model Shown
*Neither MSRP nor Price includes $380 in destination charges.
*Price does not include tax, title, license and dealer fees
Call for more information
952-224-2054 ex 4
Cities Edge Motorsports
Shakopee MN 55379
More Versatile Than Ever.
What do you do with a bike as revolutionary as the class-leading Honda NC700X? How about make it even better, with a list of updates and improvements that put it even further out in front? The best parts haven’t changed: During the week the NC700X is an awesome commuter, while on the weekend it lets you go exploring in the country, or carve up a twisty canyon road. Its parallel-twin engine offers a generous helping of useable torque, and the seating position makes sense for a ride around the block or around your favorite continent.
So what’s new? How about a larger windscreen for better weather protection; new, tougher-looking bodywork; a new front-brake caliper; and a new pentagonal muffler for a sharper look and a sound you’re bound to love. The new luggage compartment holds even more, a full 22 liters, and comes with a new “utility rail” and a storage hook inside the lid. Available in two versions—the conventional six-speed, manual-clutch transmission remains one choice, while a second version is available with an updated version of Honda’s exclusive automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT). Even the tires are easier to service, thanks to new “L”-shaped valve stems.
Powerhouse Twin: The NC700X’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine produces tons of torque and enough power for easy two-up cruising. But it's thrifty, too—the standard transmission version has an estimated fuel economy of 64 MPG.
New, Larger Windscreen: Comfortable over a wide range of speeds, the NC700X’s upright seating position gives you a great view in traffic and is a huge contributor to this bike’s overall capability. A new, larger windscreen for 2016 makes the cockpit even more comfortable.
Integrated Storage Compartment: In the real world, we need to carry more than just a cell phone and a credit card. That’s why the NC700X offers an integrated compartment that’s even bigger in 2016, now holding a full 22 liters and featuring a new storage hook and a utility rail.
- 670cc Parallel-Twin Engine: With its cylinders tipped 62° forward for lower center of gravity, the NC700X's engine is a big step forward in modern powerplant design. The two-cylinder format produces tons of low- and mid-range torque, and the 270°-phase crank and uniaxial primary balancer make it smooth, too.
- Electronic Fuel Injection: Carbureted engines can be fussy when it comes to feeding them fuel. Not the NC700X. Electronic Fuel Injection means easy start-ups on cold mornings and flawless running even at high elevations.
- Steel Truss Frame: Light, strong and with just the right amount of stiffness, the NC700X's rigid and compact chassis is the foundation for precise handling.
- 41mm Fork: With 5.4" of travel, the NC700X strikes a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
- Pro-Link HMAS Rear Suspension: Offering 5.9 inches of rear-wheel travel and teamed with a Honda Multi-Action System (HMAS) rear shock, the NC700X eats up the gnarliest pavement while giving you a smooth ride.
- Cast Aluminum 17" Wheels: The 17" wheels give you a wide choice of premium tires to choose from and really help the NC700X offer responsive handling in turns. The cast wheels are light and strong too.
- Disc Brakes With Available ABS: Single front and rear disc brakes give the NC700X great stopping power. The available ABS brakes are linked rear-to-front for stopping power, even under challenging conditions.
- Under-Seat 3.7-Gallon Fuel Tank: The under-seat 3.7-gallon fuel tank centralizes mass and enhances overall handling. Locating the fuel tank and filler underneath the passenger seat allows for innovative centralized storage where the fuel tank is normally placed (something along those lines).
- LCD Instrument Panel: Full digital LCD instrumentation includes digital speedometer, digital bar-type tachometer, clock, low-fuel gauge and two trip meters. Plus, for 2016, the tach bar graph changes color according to fuel consumption, RPM, gear position and more.
- Low-Profile Windscreen: The NC700X offers just the right amount of bodywork—enough to offer good wind protection, but not so much that the bike gets heavy or wide.
- Integrated Storage Compartment: The NC700X offers a bigger 22-liter utility compartment this year—that’s big enough to hold most full-face helmets and then some. Safe, secure and convenient, you'll use it every time you ride.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 73 mm x 80 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork, 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire: 160/60ZR17 radial
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 110.0 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.6 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 474 lb.. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 64 MPG
- Model Id: NC700X
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Silver Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork, 5.4 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60ZR17 radial
- 60.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 110.0 mm (4.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal.
- 64 MPG
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 474 lb.
- Final Drive
- Silver Metallic
- One Year transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.