2016 Honda CBR650F ABS
CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTS
SHAKOPEE MN 55379
952-224-2054 EXT 4
In a Class by Itself
Sometimes, if you want the best solution, you have to think outside the box. In fact, sometimes it’s best if you throw the whole concept of a box away. That’s what our engineers did with the CBR650F. Traditional displacement classes went 600-750-1000. But who says you had to stick to that? An extra 50cc is going to make the CBR650F a lot more fun for a lot more riders. It lets us fatten up the powerband, but still keep the bike light and nimble.
A fun ride at a great price, the CBR650F’s inline-four engine is specifically tuned for low-to-midrange torque, delivering a powerband that’s suited for a wide range of riding styles. Weekday commuter, weekend sport riding, long trips, short hauls, solo or with a passenger—the CBR650F does it all.
So who cares for labels and pigeonholes anyway? Not the CBR650F. A great bike knows no limits. Especially not an extra 50cc.
A Little Bit Extra, for No Extra Cost: This is a machine that offers an incredibly high fun factor while keeping real-world budgets in mind. Its ergonomics and performance will keep you excited and its price and features will keep your wallet.
Great Bikes Start with Great Engines: Honda pioneered the modern inline-four layout and we’ve never looked back. With smooth running and offering terrific performance, the CBR650F’s powerplant is one of our best.
The Fundamentals Count: Rock-solid handling starts with a rock-solid chassis. The CBR650F’s frame is strong for sharp, responsive handling, but not too stiff for casual, everyday riding.
Information Central: The CBR650F offers a digital LCD instrument package. Everything is clearly visible, night or day, and includes all the info you need for longer trips or cross-town commutes.
- 649cc DOHC Engine: Engines like this are what Honda does best. The four-cylinder design makes it smoother and faster revving than most twins, and offers ample low to midrange torque, plus plenty of power through the entire rev range.
- Four-Into-One Exhaust: Power, style and an unmistakable growl—you get all three with the four-into-two-into-one exhaust system on the CBR650F.
- Six-Speed Transmission: Smooth, nearly seamless shifts and more gear ratios to match the way you want to ride: those are two of the characteristics that make this Honda so much fun to ride.
- Twin-Spar Steel Frame: A steel frame is strong, but not too rigid for the needs of the everyday rider. With a 57-inch wheelbase, the CBR650F is also quick and responsive—just what a machine in this class should be.
- 41mm Front Suspension: Our 41mm front suspension offers excellent suspension action and a comfortable ride along with precise steering and front-end feedback.
- Dual-Disc Brakes/Optional ABS: Here’s an area where plenty of other bikes would scrimp, but not the CBR650F. Dual 320mm front discs offer excellent stopping power under a wide range of operations. Honda’s ABS system is available for more confident stopping in challenging conditions.
- Rear-Disc Brake: A 240mm hydraulic disc at the rear complements the twin front discs for plenty of stopping power.
- 4.5-Gallon Fuel Tank: You asked; we listened. A bike as versatile as the CBR650F needs plenty of range, and the 4.5-gallon fuel tank provides just that.
- Supersport-Style Front Cowl: The CBR650F may be a terrific value, but it still offers plenty of style. Check out its CBR600RR-inspired front cowl—just enough bodywork to cut the wind blast and give it a cool look.
- Clip-On Handlebars: Clip-on bars are an integral part of supersport bikes and for the CBR650F, they put you in a riding position that’s both sporty and comfortable enough for longer trips.
- LCD Multi-Meter: In addition to the speedometer and digital tachometer, the CBR650F’s instrumentation also includes clock, trip meter and fuel gauge.
- Engine Type: 649cc Liquid-Cooled Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67 mm x 46 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI Programmed Automatic Enrichment Circuit, with 32 mm Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 11.4:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41 mm Fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual two-piston calipers with 320mm discs; ABS
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 240mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 25.3 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 101.3 mm (3.98 in.)
- Wheelbase: 57 in.
- Seat Height: 31.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 467 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Model Id: CBR650FA
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic/Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 mm x 46 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI Programmed Automatic Enrichment Circuit, with 32 mm Throttle Bodies
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm Fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual two-piston calipers with 320mm discs; ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 240mm disc; ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 57 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- 25.3 deg.
- 3.98 in. (101.3 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 467 lb.
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Matte Black Metallic/Candy Red
- One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.