2015 Suzuki BOULEVARD M90
boulevard m90 preowned
952-224-2054 ex 4
Cities Edge Motorsports
Shakopee MN 55379
Styled to match the M109R, the Suzuki Boulevard M90 makes an impression of its own. The powerful 1462cc, V-twin, liquid cooled engine is tuned to deliver strong, smooth performance consistently throughout the rpm range. Designed with a hidden rear shock absorber, the M90 promotes the classic rigid hardtail look without the rough ride. Let the power and comfort of the Suzuki Boulevard M90 put your concerns behind while you enjoy the ultimate cruising experience.
- The Suzuki Boulevard M90's stylish cutting edge look features sleek flowing lines swooping from a distinctive headlight cowl to a smooth tail section and wider rear fender covering a massive 200 section rear tire.
- A 1462cc long-stroke, four-valve DOHC, V-Twin engine features single overhead cams provides massive torque delivery and efficient fuel economy.
- Specialized chrome exhaust system fed from equal length headers produce a meaty V-Twin rumble.
- Suzuki’s class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Dual Throttle Value (SDTV) as well as an engine management system to provide smooth throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Utilizes nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) to provide strong and smooth chrome on the upper compression and oil control piston rings to reduce friction and improve sealing.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute to proper ignition and efficient fuel economy.
- Effective engine management system and emissions control measures allow the M90 to meet the latest emission standards.
- A spring loaded scissor type split primary drive gear mounted on the crankshaft also reduces mechanical noise.
- Suzuki's proven PAIR system uses a solenoid valve controlled by the engine management system to inject fresh air from the airbox into the exhaust ports, igniting any unburned hydrocarbons and reducing carbon monoxide emissions.
- Each aluminum alloy cylinder is plated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) nickel phosphorus silicon carbide coating which reduces friction and increases heat transfer, durability and ring sealing.
- Aluminum-alloy slipper pistons have cutaway sides to reduce friction and each piston carries three rings. Each piston rides on a chrome-moly steel connecting rod, which is shot peened to improve durability and strength.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starts and stabilizes an idle engine under various conditions.
- To reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- Power is delivered through a wide ratio five speed transmission and a shock reducing damper, through a clean running, reliable drive shaft to the rear wheel.
- Large flywheels help smooth out low rpm power pulses, as does a spring loaded primary drive damper bolted to the end of the crankshaft.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) makes for efficient clutch operation and a lighter pull.
- The M90 features a steel tube frame with a hidden rear shock absorber, for the look of a classic rigid hardtail without the accompanying rough ride.
- Tastefully chromed engine covers, air cleaner covers, shaft drive secondary cover, swingarm pivot cover and exhaust system heat shields give the M90 an exciting look.
- Inverted 43mm-outer-tube front forks deliver 130mm (5.1 in) of wheel travel.
- Dual fully floating 290mm front disc brakes with dual-piston calipers; 275mm rear disc brake with a single dual-piston caliper.
- The swingarm is also built from strong steel tubing and incorporates the driveshaft on the left side.
- The long stretched fuel tank holds a full 4.76 gallons (18 liters) of fuel.
- The multi reflector headlight features a 60/55w halogen high/low beam bulb. The passing light feature both beams are illuminated.
- The M90 comes with a long, wide, and well-cushioned seat. Similarly, the comfortable passenger seat is easily replaced with a Suzuki tail section cover for solo rides.
- Further ride quality on the M90 is produced by specifically designed Bridgestone tires featuring a wide 120/70ZR18M/C (59W) front and 200/50ZR17M/C (75W) rear.
- The pulled-back handlebars are positioned within a short distance from the seat which are ergonomically designed to improve the machine interface, adding to rider comfort.
- Long, chrome-plated sidestand is designed and positioned to help make it easier to move the parked bike up off the stand.
- Engine: 1462 cc (89.2 cu. in), 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in x 3.98 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring
- Suspension Rear: Lynk type, oil damped, coil spring
- Brakes Front: 2-piston calipers, 290 mm disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Single 2-piston caliper, 275mm disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR18M/C (59W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/50ZR17M/C (75W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.7 US - Including Reserve
- Color: Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Fully transistorized
- Overall Length: 2390 mm (94.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 870 mm (34.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1690mm (66.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 145mm (5.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 328kg (723 lbs.)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHC
- 1462 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 mm x 101.0 mm (3.78 in. x 3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Fully transistorized
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring
- Rear Suspension
- Lynk type, oil damped, coil spring
- Front Brakes
- 2-piston calipers, 290 mm disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Single 2-piston caliper, 275mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18M/C (59W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17M/C (75W), tubeless
- 1690mm (66.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 716 mm (28.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.7 US - including Reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 328kg (723 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Pearl Glacier White